Key to Wellness
Experts say that the Key to Wellness is to eat lots of whole grain, natural foods, high in antioxidants, along with nuts, berries, seeds and fruits (among many other things of course!. We've packed this kit full of all of the above, as well as a cup of chicken noodle soup (Grandma was right - it's really good for you!), 2 flavors of Tazo Tea, a Dove Dark Chocolate Bar, and more! Encourage a healthy lifestyle and help them bounce back quicker from all the stresses and strains of the college life. Show you care with the Key to Wellness Care Package!
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours Mon-Fri.
$38.97Key to Wellness
- Hip Kits Gift Tag (a keepsake bookmark with your personal message of love and support!)
- Dr. MacDougall's Soup Cup (Grandma was right - soup is good for you!)
- Bob's Red Mill Oatmeal (ready-to-serve within a few minutes and its convenient packaging makes it a perfect on-the-go snack)
- Kind Bar (decadent, sweet and savory bars made with chocolate, caramel, pecans, almonds, cashews and more)
- Multigrain Tortilla Chips (whole grain chips that taste wonderful)
- Justin's Peanut Butter & Honey single serve pack
- PopCorner's Baked Corn Chips - 2 flavors (delicious, whole grain salty snack)
- Pistachios (roasted and lightly salted)
- Granola Snack Pack (delicious granola clusters perfect for snacking)
- Emergen-C (two packets of this energy boosting Vitamin C drink mix)
- Sweet Potato Chips (sweet potatoes are an important superfood, a great source of beta-carotene, fiber, vitamin B-6, potassium, vitamin A...and the list goes on and on and on)
- Honey Graham Sticks (crunchy, flavorful graham sticks are the essence of a family classic.100% natural and absolutely delicious, with no hydrogenated oils, no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors)
- Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (sea salted, organic, good for you and positively delicious)
- Dark Chocolate Fruit Snacks (Study after study proves that dark chocolate is great for you. It helps fight disease, and makes you feel good!)
- Dry Roasted Edamame (100% Natural, healthy and delicious, rich in soy, low fat, one of the best sources of protein and essential amino acids)
- Cocoa Roast Almonds (almonds are packed with nutrients â fiber, riboflavin, magnesium, iron and calcium. In fact, one serving about seven almonds has more calcium than any other type of nut, and these are dusted in cocoa, another superfood)
- Nuts, Seeds, & Dried Berries Mix (unsalted dry roasted organic almonds and organic pumpkin seeds with raw organic sunflower seeds, organic California raisins, organic dried wild blueberries, and organic dried cranberries - rich, nutty, sweet and mildly tangy)
- Fruit Crisps (2 servings of 100% real fruit in every pack)
- Tazo Tea (we include one green tea and one black tea, both very powerful antioxidants.)
- 'Smile' Inspirational Card (small card with an inspirational message)
- Mystery Stress Toy (something squeezy, bouncy, or throw-y!)
- Contents are packed in festive crinkle cut shred in our signature shipping box. We reserve the right to make substitutions for items included in our packs based on availability.
- Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. We assume no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.